EVENT VIDEO PRODUCTION
Increase your audience with event videos
Thor Productions is based in Sydney and available for event video production in the greater Sydney area and across NSW.
We can help you with anything between small, one camera event coverage and large live mix productions with several cameras. Our small footprint allows us to operate in a cost- effective way, without the overheads of large production houses.
We have a transparent and honest approach to our work and are committed to meeting our clients’ needs. For example, we would not attempt to up-sell services or products that we believe would not provide substantial benefits to your production.
- Small events, please see packages below
- Large events
- Live events, for example providing broadcast camera vision for webcasts (e.g. Facebook Live) in a cost-effective way
- Panel discussions and lectures
- Musical and theatrical events
- Training events, for example filming in-house training sessions or media training
- Any other events to suit your requirements
Highlight video from “The Victor Code” 5’29” (filmed with 4 cameras)
Event video packages
Our event video packages can be customised to suit your needs. Here is our range for smaller events. Most popular is the “1 op / 2 cams” package. It includes one operated camera and a second locked off camera, normally a wide shot. The second camera benefits greatly any production that might require an edit after the actual event.
1 op / 1 camperfect for archival purposes
- one cameraman – half day of filming + 1 HD event camera + 1 audio transmission
1 op / 2 camspopular to enable highlight videos
- one cameraman – half day of filming + 2 HD event cameras + 1 audio transmission
2 ops / 1 cam + FaceB-Livegreat value for streaming
- cameraman and technician – half day filming + 1 HD event camera + 1 audio transmission + facebook live
Get in contact today and use the comment field to briefly describe your project. We promise to reply as soon as possible
Webcasts and live streaming
Live event video streaming can be a cost effective solution to reduce travel costs or opening up the event to a much larger audience, whether it is for internal communications or a customer related event. We can advice you on the best and most cost effective ways to stream your event live.
Facebook Live streaming video
Australia for UNHCR “World Refugee Day Breakfast”, partly streamed as Facebook Live feed – extract duration 3’51”
This project included:
- One pre-production meeting
- Two cameras on set during the event
The main camera provided the Facebook Live feed. Footage from both cameras was made available to client immediately after the event.
Tailored package used (1 ops / 2 cams plus FaceB-Live).
Broadcast quality event cameras
We provide well suited HD cameras depending on your type of event. We can overcome low light situations and master technical challenges like flickering room lights or projectors screens.
For more information on our event cameras, please visit our camera equipment section
Professional event sound
Bad sound can ruin any event footage, so we make sure you get clear professional audio in sync with your video.
We can provide additional lighting to make your presenters look their best; from small portable battery lights for fast vox pops to full stage lighting.